3. Use stakes to secure, hammer into ground with rubber mallot.
4. Take out plug lights and secure on back side of edging with cap for each individual punch hole location
5. Prepare transformer wire to attach and plug into end punch location
6. Peel off plastic covering on wire exposing a few inches of the wire
7. Split the wire and secure the wire around "T" transformer plug.
8. Insert the dressed plug and cap it off on the other side of the edging.
9. Use your existing transformer, or the low voltage landscape transformer that is in the Electro-edge package, or purchase a transformer from your local hardware store that has up to 88 Watts power.
10. Options: if you have other landscape lighting you would like to attach, just dress the wire from the landscape light to secure it to a "T" transformer plug ("t" on flat surface side) as seen in the illustration and insert into the punched hole of your choice, secure it on the other side with a cap. If you have any Christmas lights that are low voltage you can likewise dress the end wire to an Electro Edge blank plug and insert and cap off as you did for the other low voltage landscape lighting. Bulb covers are available with variety of colors.
11. Last, after all lights have been installed and capped, the transformer has been attached to the edging, then you may now plug in your transformer to the power outlet and the lights will shine!
Note: One transformer of 88 Watts will supply lighting power for up to 250 linear feet or 12 twenty foot (20') rolls. The Transformer unit included in the Electro-Edge Package is a low voltage landscape transformer of 15 Watts that will power up to two rolls of Electro-edge.
Electro-Edge® may be installed easily as 1-2-3! Unlike other edgings, Electro-Edge is flexible, yet will not crack, bend or change shape. It has no memory and may be wound around in curves or placed in perfect squares! Weatherproof, bug proof and in vibrant colors, manufactured in Keller, Texas, USA.